Dr. Chan Xiao Wei (Chloe) graduated from the University of Adelaide (UofA), South Australia with a Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery. Dr Chloe is a registered general dentist in both Singapore and Australia. She has clinical experience in public and private sectors.
Dr. Chloe is dedicated to providing high quality treatment tailored to individual needs, and aims to make your dental experience stress-free. She strongly believes in patient communication, and is more than willing to spend time on patient education to achieve holistic oral health care for each patient.
She ensures that she keeps up to date on the latest advancements in various aspects of dentistry, and has attended further courses for training in CAD-CAM and aesthetic restorative dentistry, rotary endodontics and basic orthodontics.
• BDS, University of Adelaide, South Australia
• Awarded scholarship by University of Adelaide for undergraduate years
• Clinical experience in community and school dental services (South Australian Dental Service) and private sector
• Registered general dentist in Singapore and Australia
• Attended various courses on aesthetic restorative dentistry, rotary endodontics and basic orthodontics
Kong Dental Surgery (Teck Whye)
Blk 141 Teck Whye Lane, #01-251, Singapore 680141
Tel: 6219 5898
Kong Dental Surgery (Sunshine Place)
Blk 475 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3, #02-06 Sunshine Place, Singapore 680475
Tel: 6493 2587
Kong Dental Surgery (Limbang Shopping Centre)
Blk 534 Choa Chu Kang Street 51, #01-45, Limbang Shopping Centre, Singapore 680534
Tel: 6767 9502 / 6769 5833