Dr Dennis Y Chua is an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgeon with a sub-specialty focus in Facial Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery. He trained locally in Singapore, obtained further qualifications from Edinburgh (UK) and also did his fellowship in the United States of America. Dr Chua did his medical undergraduate at the National University of Singapore (NUS) and subsequently completed his (ENT) Otorhinolaryngology training in Singapore. He obtained his Otorhinolaryngology specialist accreditation from Singapore and is fully accredited as an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) surgeon by the Ministry of Health (MOH) and Singapore Medical Council.
Recognized as one of the best ent specialists, Dr Dennis Chua has more than 15 years of medical experience in treating ENT patients with snoring problems, sinus diseases, thyroid diseases and facial plastic & reconstructive surgery.
He was previously awarded the Health Manpower Development Plan to further pursue a 1-year clinical fellowship in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery with Professor Stephen Park (Past President of American Academy of Facial Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery) at University of Virginia where he operated with full privileges. Being passionate in education, he was the ENT Lead Tutor for Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine and was in charge of undergraduate training in ENT. He is also appointed as a senior clinical lecturer with Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine and he is also heavily involved in training of ENT residents.
He has numerous publications in peer reviewed journals and textbooks on ENT conditions. He has been invited to lecture at several international ENT conferences in America, Europe,Turkey, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Macau where he shares his experience with fellow ENT surgeons.
Dr Dennis is also well-trained in advanced ENT surgery including endoscopic and robotic ENT/ thyroid surgery, and transoral robotic and laser microsurgery. He received his (Da Vinci) robotic training in South Korea.
Dr Dennis plays an active role within the fraternity of ENT surgeons in the region and is the Honorary Secretary of the Singapore Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr Dennis Chua believes in a holistic, multidisciplinary approach to personal health and takes a conservative approach to ensure the best outcome for patients.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, MBBS (Singapore)
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons, MRCS (Edinburgh)
- Master of Medicine,MMed (Otorhinolaryngology)
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, FAMS (Otorhinolaryngology)
- International Member of American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon – International Board for Certification in Facial Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery
- Health Manpower Development Award- Ministry of Health 2013
- Service with a Heart Award 2011
- Best Oral Presentation (1st runner-up) of The Singapore- Malaysia ENT Meeting 2009
- Singhealth Best Doctor Award 2009
- Best ENT Free Paper Award: The 11th ASEAN Otorhinolaryngology Head & Neck Congress 2005
- Best Intern Award 2005
- Infectious Disease Bookprize 2004
- First runner-up of The Singapore Society of Otorhinolaryngology Bookprize Competition 2003
ENT Surgeons Medical Centre
3 Mount Elizabeth #08-07 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, Singapore 228510
Tel: +65 6235 3886
Face, Body & Skin Aesthetics Medical Centre
290 Orchard Road, #09-23 to 27, 30/31 Paragon (Lift Lobby C), Singapore 238859
Tel: +65 6235 1125