Irlen Dyslexia Clinic is a multidisciplinary clinic administering the evaluation and treatment of learning difficulties. We seek to provide aid for people with learning difficulties and to empower them in face of challenges.
Led by our trained and licensed Irlen Diagnostician, Dr. Doris Ang (Clinical Director), we supply a wide range of services that caters to the needs of those with learning difficulties. The initial screening for V.P.D, assessments to determine the full extent of the symptoms and tinting sessions for production of suitable lenses are just a couple of the many services we offer. Identifying and treating V.P.D at its early stages would reduce the challenges faced and facilitate greater control over one’s learning. Therefore, besides providing treatment, Irlen Dyslexia Clinic also aims to disseminate information and generate greater public awareness to the public.
At the Irlen Dyslexia Clinic our trained and licensed Irlen Diagnostician Dr. Doris Ang (Clinical Director) will provide you with
• initial screening to determine if individuals have Irlen Syndrome
• assessments to ascertain the full extent of the symptoms
• tinting sessions to determine the optimum colour or combination of colours for each individual
• treatment with precision tinted filters worn as glasses
• a report that details the problems experienced
• advice on wearing Irlen Filters
• aftercare of initial check-up at four to six months and at yearly intervals