Kong Clinic for Chest & Internal Medicine offers a full range of services for the management of respiratory problems such as asthma, chronic cough, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic lung infections as well as assessment and management of general chest disorders. Dr. Kong has a subspeciality interest in asthma and mycobacterial infections of the lung by tuberculous and non-tuberculous mycobacteria.
Inpatient management of patients with chest illnesses are provided for in Farrer Park Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, East Shore Hospital, Gleneagles Hospital as well as Mount Alvernia Hospital.
• Management of lung diseases such as asthma, chronic obstructive lung disease, lung cancer etc
• Lung function testing and assessment
• Diagnostic bronchoscopy
• Management of chronic lung infections including a subspeciality interest in non-tuberculous mycobacterial infections
• Management of chronic cough
• Management of diseases of the pleura
• Management of ward and medical intensive care in-patients
• Assessment and management of sleep apnea
• Physiotherapy and pulmonary rehabilitation services
• Homecare services for chronically ill patients