PG Dip Psych (Aust), MSc Clin Psych (Aust)
A psychologist who has practiced in both Australia and Singapore, Jocelyn specialises in supporting adults with anxiety and depression, and treating children and teenagers with behavioural challenges.
Her experience includes:
- Working with children, adolescents and adults to address depressive and anxiety symptoms, traumatic experiences, suicidal ideation, relationship difficulties, cultural adaptation, anger management, autism spectrum disorder and behavioural issues.
- Developing and delivering customised, targeted workshops to multi – national corporations, government agencies and local organisations.
- Conducting psychological assessments relating but not limited to intellectual and cognitive functioning, developmental issues (e.g., Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder) and learning difficulties.
- Working with individuals who presented with high risk for physical violence as a Psychologist with the Singapore Prisons Services.Her job scope involved administering psychological assessments and facilitating interventions for the forensic population.
- Managing the staff counselling programme in Khoo Teck Puat Hospital(KTPH). Jocelyn coordinated professional development activities, counselled hospital staff and handled the crisis support hotline.
Centre For Effective Living
10 Sinaran Drive #11-34/35, Novena Medical Center, Singapore 307506