Myos clinic is a medical sports clinic with an expertise in managing sports injuries and musculoskeletal (muscle and joint) conditions.
Our philosophy of health as an active state translates into going beyond symptomatic, topical remedies to effecting positive habits for life-long good health. We engage our patients and athletes to improve beyond a “pain-free” state by getting them stronger, faster, fitter and better.
Our multi-disciplinary team of sports and exercise specialists with medical, physiotherapy and coaching expertise work with all types of athletes, from recreational to elite athletes. From groups exercising with medical conditions to individuals with performance goals to meet, we provide customised solutions to meet your sporting, exercise, lifestyle and medical needs. With extensive experience in treating muscular, joint and biomechanical problems and an eye towards performance optimisation and functional recovery, we are able to help our patients and athletes fulfill their peak potential.
Our services include:
* Sports & Medical consultation
* Sport-specific training (sport-specific fitness modalities)
* Sports Massage
* Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
* Strength & conditioning
* Functional training & testing
* Exercise prescription and programming
* VO2 max and lactate threshold testing
* Gait and biomechanical analysis
* Musculoskeletal review and clearance
* Diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound (bedside)
* Medically supervised exercise
* Trigger point therapy
* Dry needling
* Training, event and recovery planning