The cornerstone practice of the group, Orthopaedics International (OI) is currently one of the largest and most comprehensive private orthopaedic practices in Singapore. From bread-and-butter orthopaedic services to new and cutting-edge solutions, each orthopaedic specialist brings a wealth of experience in general orthopaedics as well as added expertise in his own area of interest or subspecialisation.
In a rapidly advancing world of medicine where no single specialist can claim to have up-to-date expertise and skill in every area, Orthopaedics International believes in a team approach, so that patients can benefit from the collective expertise within the group if required.
Orthopaedics International (Camden Medical Centre) – Services provided encompass all major areas of orthopaedics, including:
• Joint Replacement Surgery for knee, hip, spine, ankle and shoulder
• Arthroscopy surgery for all major joints
• ACL reconstruction
• Orthopaedic Trauma, including Fractures and Dislocations
• Cartilage, Ligament and Meniscus injuries
• Foot and Ankle injuries
• Shoulder and Upper Limb Injuries
• Spine problems and Scoliosis
• Pediatric Orthopaedic conditions
• Sports Surgery
• Bone Tumours
• Excision of lumps and bumps
• General Orthopaedics.