– Club EPIP (Early Psychosis Intervention Programme) at IMH is open to patients aged 16 to 40, as well as caregivers of EPIP patients. There are also support groups for caregivers of the mentally ill. Call 6389 2059 for more information.
– The Breast Cancer Foundation has support groups for breast cancer patients and survivors, as well as a Men’s Support League which offers support to husbands. Call 6352 6560 or visit www.bcf.org.sg for more information.
– Support For Eating Disorders Singapore at Singapore General Hospital is open to sufferers and survivors of eating disorders. Call Singapore Association For Mental Health (SAMH) at 1800-283 7019 or email [email protected]
– The Lapbandits support group at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital is open to people who have undergone or are considering surgery to the stomach for weight management. Call 6602 3054 for more information.
– Local Exercise Group is a cardiac rehabilitation support group open to former heart attack patients. Call 6287 1578 for more information.